08 Mar Junior Graphic/Digital Designer
Junior Graphic/Digital Designer
eluminate is a creative business based in Darby Street, Newcastle. Our key focus is on finding effective solutions to our client’s problems while developing long-lasting relationships. We are also very team focused.
We are seeking a full-time Junior Graphic/Digital Designer to join our small but growing team. We are comprised of specialists in creative development, content creation, and training tool development. We aim to be at the forefront of everything that we do, which is why it is time to expand our team.
This role will be supporting our teams across a diverse range of projects.
- Proposal creation
- Document templates and brand alignment
- Graphic elements for animations and video production
- eLearning course element design
- Digital design
We always encourage innovative thinking and as a team are working to lead the way in the implementation of new technologies to achieve first-class outcomes.
- Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite – InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Word, Keynote
- Understand designing for the digital space
- Exceptional visual communication skills and a close eye for detail
- Comfortable working in a team environment
- Ability to use your initiative
- Natural problem solver with an interest in upskilling
- Have an eager ‘can do’ attitude and work ethic
- Adobe After Effects
- Experience within eLearning authoring software such as Articulate Storyline, Rise, Captivate
- Digital illustration skills
We are based in Newcastle and offer flexible working arrangements. Our business development team and the clients they find will offer extensive variety and fascinating challenges.
Salary is commensurate based on experience.
Please send your CV, portfolio and a link to some of your previous work to email@example.com